Adds a search box to existing select box to filter items
- core/1.3.1: '*'
How to use
new Searchable(select[, options]);
- select - (string) A string of the id for an Element, (element) Element reference - the select box
- options - (object) a key/value set of options
- container - (object) element attributes to be applied on container element
- query - (object) element attributes to be applied on query element (search box)
- results - (object) element attributes to be applied on results element (select box)
- keepSelected - (bool) if true, selected values will stay even when they don't match search criteria. Defaults to true
- addMassSelect - (bool) try to add a MassSelect to select box. Defaults to false
- keyUp - (function) callback to execute when the search box is being edited (search)
A note on comments here: These comments are moderated. No comments will show up until they are approved. Comments that are not productive (i.e. inflammatory, rude, etc) will not be approved.
Found a bug in this plugin? Please report it this repository's Github Issues.blog comments powered by Disqus