MooPlay gives some tools on top of an html5 video markup. You can build your own player with :
- a play / pause control
- buttons to move inside the video (rewind and fast forward)
- an interactive play progress slider
- a load progress bar
- a volume slider and a mute button
- subtitles loaded through an ajax request and synchronized with the video. Supported formats are SubRip (.srt) and SubViewer (.sub)
- displays current or remaining time
- a full page display button
The video element methods can be called by other scripts, MooPlay objects will adapt themself to any state changes.
More functionnalities will be available.
- progressbar: *
- more/1.2.4: [Slider]
- core/1.2.4: [Core, Element, Element.Event, Element.Style, Class, Class.Extra.Events, Class.Extra.Options]
How to use
Please see the documentation
A demo page is available at http://mooplay.challet.eu/.
About a hundred tests are running on each new step, to make sure all the functionnalities are still available.
A note on comments here: These comments are moderated. No comments will show up until they are approved. Comments that are not productive (i.e. inflammatory, rude, etc) will not be approved.
Found a bug in this plugin? Please report it this repository's Github Issues.blog comments powered by Disqus