Adds 2 buttons after a select box that enables user to select / unselect all options quickly
- _self_/_current_: core/1.3.1: '*'
How to use
new MassSelect(select[, options]);
- select - (string) A string of the id for an Element, (element) Element reference - the select box
- options - (object) a key/value set of options
- all - (object) element attributes to be applied on the "select all" button
- none - (object) element attributes to be applied on the "select none" button
- container - (object) element attributes to be applied on buttons' container
- spacer - (string) text to separate the buttons
- selectAll - (function) callback to execute when the user clicked the "select all" button
- selectNone - (function) callback to execute when the user clicked the "select none" button
A note on comments here: These comments are moderated. No comments will show up until they are approved. Comments that are not productive (i.e. inflammatory, rude, etc) will not be approved.
Found a bug in this plugin? Please report it this repository's Github Issues.blog comments powered by Disqus