- _self_/_current_: core/1.2.4: [Class, Class.Extras, Element, Element.Dimensions, DomReady, Fx.Tween, Request.JSON]
How to use
- Copy your carousel images into their own folder inside your project.
- Copy ImageCarousel.php into the folder from step one.
- Download and unzip the ImageCarousel files into your project folder. They should unzip into a folder called 'ImageCarousel'.
Copy the following code into the head tag of your website.
Copy the following code into your webpage. This will act as the carousel element.
<div class="ImageCarousel auto" rel="Images/Carousel/" styles="width: 500px; height: 375px;"></div>You need to change/check:
- The 'rel' attribute should point to the folder where you have stored your images. The url should end with '/'.
- Your images should all have the same dimensions; Check the Carousel 'width' and 'height' match your image dimensions.
Some more options if you wish to further customize your carousel.
- You may add the class 'right' or 'bottom' (or both) to position the numbers in the carousel.
- Adding the class 'fast' or 'slow' will change the duration of the image.
- If you know how, you can move the inline styles into a style tag or external stylesheet.
A note on comments here: These comments are moderated. No comments will show up until they are approved. Comments that are not productive (i.e. inflammatory, rude, etc) will not be approved.
Found a bug in this plugin? Please report it this repository's Github Issues.blog comments powered by Disqus