FormCheck is a MooTools class that allows you to perform different tests on forms to validate them before submission.
Please see the below for syntax and examples.
- Lightweight, shiny and fast
- Skins support : customize css, fonts, ...
- Cross-browser compatibibility
- Display errors as tips, or before/after the field
- Basic validation (required, alpha, digit, alphanu, length, confirm, ...)
- Regex validation (phone, email, url)
- Custom function based validation, to perform test that could not be handled by basic tests neither regex test.
- Make easily your own custom regex and alerts
- Internalization : we now support 10 different languages
- Active community
- A lot of options that allow you to customize this class to fit exactly as you want
- core/1.2.4: *
- more/126.96.36.199: Fx.Scroll
How to use
Attach FormCheck to your HTML document
Link the desired theme
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/js/formcheck/theme/classic/formcheck.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
Instantiate FormCheck class for the given form
A note on comments here: These comments are moderated. No comments will show up until they are approved. Comments that are not productive (i.e. inflammatory, rude, etc) will not be approved.
Found a bug in this plugin? Please report it this repository's Github Issues.blog comments powered by Disqus