This really simple plugin provide "out of the box" Zend_Form-like errors, using a ul.errors element containing li with error messages. The first purpose of this plugin is to make easyer the use of Mootools Validator with a Zend_Form, without changing default decorators.
You can also use this plugin to simply display errors in ul-li, or every other tag you want.
- _self_/_current_: more/1.2.4: Form.Validator
How to use
Using this plugin is really easy, just like Form.Validator : new Form.Validator.List(formElement, options);
- All the Form.Validator options, plus
- containerClass - string, defaults to 'errors', the container's class name.
- containerTag - string, defaults to 'ul', the container's tag.
- elementTag - string, defaults to 'li', the element's tags nested into the container.
With default values, an error will be displayed like this :
- My first error message
- My seconde error message
- And so on...
A note on comments here: These comments are moderated. No comments will show up until they are approved. Comments that are not productive (i.e. inflammatory, rude, etc) will not be approved.
Found a bug in this plugin? Please report it this repository's Github Issues.blog comments powered by Disqus