This plugin MooTools allows you to create an unobtrusive interactive Flickr badge for your website or blog.
- core/1.3: *
How to use
First you must to include the JS file in the head of your HTML document.
In your BODY:
- the whole badge can be styled by you, just change the CSS to your needs.
- the only need to insert the SCRIPT once, and the best option is to add it to the end of the document, just before the closing BODY tag.
- the script is a single include and loads the style sheet and the class helps files on demand when they are needed.
- visitors can see your photos on the page and click the thumbnails to see the larger preview. You can style the badge in any way you like by changing the supplied CSS file.
- the options can be changed in any way you need.
You can see the badge in action:
Your sample looks as following:
<div class="...class..."> <p><a href="...@...">...text...</a></p> </div>
- MooTools Core 1.3
A note on comments here: These comments are moderated. No comments will show up until they are approved. Comments that are not productive (i.e. inflammatory, rude, etc) will not be approved.
Found a bug in this plugin? Please report it this repository's Github Issues.blog comments powered by Disqus