Creates a dependency between one checkbox (master) to one or more other checkboxes (slaves).
When a master is checked - all its slaves are checked as well.
When a master is unchecked - all its slaves are unchecked as well.
If one slave is unchecked - the master does not show checked until all slaves are checked.
- _self_/_current_: core/1.3.1: '*'
How to use
new CheckboxGroup(master, slaves);
- master - (string) A string of the id for an Element, (element) Element reference - the master checkbox
- slaves - (string) A CSS selector, (elements), (collection) or (array) An enumerable list of elements - slaves checkboxes
- masterClick - (function) callback to execute when the master checkbox is checked / unchecked.
- slaveClick - (function) callback to execute when a slave checkbox is checked / unchecked.
A note on comments here: These comments are moderated. No comments will show up until they are approved. Comments that are not productive (i.e. inflammatory, rude, etc) will not be approved.
Found a bug in this plugin? Please report it this repository's Github Issues.blog comments powered by Disqus