Updates a DOM element with the response from the submission of a form (via Ajax). The result is appended to the DOM element instead of replacing its contents.
new Form.Request.Append(form, update[, options]);
- The same as Form.Request in addition to:
- useReveal - (boolean) Use Fx.Reveal to transition the result in to the appended DOM element; defaults to true.
- revealOptions - (object) Options passed along to Fx.Reveal.
- inject - (string) The injection location for the returned content (see Element.inject) into the update element specified in the arguments; defaults to 'bottom'.
- beforeEffect - (function) callback executed before the new element begins its reveal; passed as arguments the container that is revealing.