MooTools 1.4.3 ReleasedWritten By Olmo Maldonado, on Saturday, January 21st 2012, 12:59pm
Today we release MooTools Core 1.4.3 which is a small maintenance release. Upgrading from 1.4.2 should not cause any backward incompatibilities. We recommend that all users upgrade to 1.4.3 as soon as possible.
- #2109: IE7/8 getProperty returns functions
- #2110: Documentation: Request.JSON’s behaviour of onFailure
- #2117: Document conflicts between Array and Elements methods
- #2121: Missing Fx.options.frameSkip documentation.
- #2126: Re-add undocumented
fromargument to Element.fade
- #2127: Element.js memory leaks
- #2146: Add Element.NativeEvents to docs
- #2150: Add Fx.isPaused() method
- #2152: Packaging issue. Build header and Core.js yml header collide
- #2155: Add special note to Element.empty
- #2163: IE7 Crash with Mootools Core 1.4.2
- #2164: Cannot set numerical 0 values to form fields.
this[i]in a variable before calling the callback.
propertychangeon an input[type=radio] with this.checked fires standard onChange
uidremnant which prevented proper cleaning of elements and their storage
- #2182: element.erase( ‘html’ ) sets content to text ‘undefined’
- #2129: < IE9 sets width/height attribute once, and doesn’t update on other loads
- #2130: Object.each doesn’t address IE DontEnum bugs like Object.extend and others
- #2160: Fx.Tween/Fx.Morph problem with ‘%’ unit
- #2168: Fixes 2129.
- #2175: IE Leak: Array.flatten
- #2178: IE doesn’t set value when creating element if css attributes are used
- #2183: Incorrect event.key from some keypress events in Firefox
- #2184: IE9 on Windows Server throws exception; can’t continue
- #2185: Fix #2184: IE9 on Windows Server throws exception; can’t continue
- #2188: Fixes #2178 - A input field should keep its value even when the type property is changed (in IE)
- #2189: Uncaught TypeError: Property ‘id’ of object #
is not a function
- #2193: Element clone storage again
- #2194: Function#bind ES5 bug when bound function is called as part of a new expression
- #2196: it’s better for getStyle method always returns style value with px unit
- #2199: Browser.version always returns the same for Android 2-4
- … and more
These issues will be fixed subsequently prior to release of the next maintenance release, 1.4.4.