MooTools 1.4.2 ReleasedWritten By Olmo Maldonado, on Friday, December 2nd 2011, 4:03pm
Today we release MooTools Core 1.4.2 which is a small maintenance release. Upgrading from 1.4.1 should not cause any backward incompatibilities. We recommend all users upgrade to 1.4.2 as soon as possible.
- #2073: Reduced redundant call to
- #2083: Fixes
- #2085: All specs are green across.
Element.erase('class')did not clear the class.
button.set('type', 'button')is now fixed for webkit bug.
- #2116: Fixes
$uidmethod is no longer exposed
- #2089: Added support for native
- #2134: Deprecates the MooTools Core Specs repository in favor of including the specs in the Core repo. Due to ease of development.
- Series of new specs and refactoring of old specs. Specs are all passing and much faster.
- #2138: Native
Element.fireEventin IE is now accessible in via
- Documentation fixes/additions for
Request.JSON, and conflicts between
- Possible leak with
- IE returns methods for some Element attributes.
Element.Delegationproblem with non-elements.
These issues will be fixed subsequently prior to release of the next maintenance release.
- Download MooTools Core 1.4.2; Build MooTools Core 1.4.2
- Fork / clone MooTools Core 1.4.2 from GitHub, and build it yourself with Packager.
- Google CDN (will be updated soon)
- Browse the Documentation for Core & More.