Today we announce the simultaneous release of MooTools Core 1.3.2 and More 18.104.22.168. This is mostly a bugfix release and does not contain many new features. The most important fix is within our selector engine, Slick, which failed in some cases where the selectors began with an operator (ex.
indexOf which is less efficient, so use with care.
Notable changes in MooTools Core include:
- Fixed Slick bug with
- Fixed MooTools in the Node.js environment
- Fixed an exception in DOMReady in Chrome when the page with MooTools was in an IFrame
setOpacityfor very small numbers in IE
- Fixed an exception in FireFox 4 when MooTools tried to overwrite
- Added the possibility to create elements with boolean values with an selector, e.g.
- Rewritten Element.Position which solved some issues
- Added Table, as described above
- Ironed out some Event Delegation issues
- Additional fixes can be found at the Lighthouse for 22.214.171.124
- Download MooTools Core 1.3.2; Build MooTools Core 1.3.2
- Build MooTools More 126.96.36.199
- Fork / clone MooTools 1.3.2 from GitHub, and build it yourself with Packager.
- Read the Core commit logs to see precisely what has changed.
- Read the More commit logs to see precisely what has changed for More.
- Browse the Documentation for Core & More.
- Please report any bugs you can find on Lighthouse, our bug tracker.